Storage of Personal Data –
As a person visits our site, there is some commonly available information that we store at the moment. We want to inform you that no such personal information will ever be collected without tasking your permission. Everything that you see sent through from our way is possible when we have access to your data. However, to collect any form of information from the user, they need to visit our website.
Here is a list of data we collect from our users –
- Name, email address, phone number, id proof, etc.
- Data that gets auto-generated when a person reads our newsletters, commercial emails, or other things.
- User’s IP address and additional information that gets stored in their browser
- The navigation and other information of the user while they visit our website
- Cookies from the browser history to know about the user’s preferences
Reason for information storage –
It can be a concern for some users as to why their information is being used. We want them not to worry as we are not doing anything without your consent. Moreover, when a person visits our website, their IP address and cookies are our first store. It is necessary to provide our users with a better experience, and the visible ads are also a part of the AI.
- Contact Information – The reason for storing the user’s name and contact details is to provide them with our services. Even if you haven’t made a purchase yet, we will send you the offers and discounts that apply to various products.
- Better communication with the user – We feel that it is essential for us to reach out to our customers. Once you share your information, it will be safe in our database unless there is a need for contact. Moreover, we will use your information to encourage better communication for future references.
- Knowing about fashion choice – We store the same browser cookies that you have been using to visit our website’s pages. We need to understand your choice and fashion preference to show you the same products available on our website.
- Sending updates – From time to time, we keep on making the changes on the website for better performance. Hence, we’ll be informing you about the update so that you can keep up with the ongoing trends in the fashion world.
- Securing the site – Some work goes beyond the eyes of our customers. To know about the company’s growth and performance, we need to keep the statistics report of our users. Therefore, it is merely for the purpose of understanding our customer’s demand according to various factors.
Our Limitations –
- There can be involvement of third-party sites on our website. We request our users not to indulge in their schemes as they can be fake or wrong.
- If there is any theft of personal information or financial resources after visiting any third-party site, we won’t take any responsibility for such acts.
- Though we have experts to safeguard the website from online theft, there can be no guarantee.
- We will never take part in sharing the user’s personal information with any other outside source.
- We need to disclose the user’s information when a lawful body asks us to present it to them. It will happen in case of cybercrime or any such illegal acts.